*COVID-19 UPDATE* – DECEMBER 2021
With recent changes in government guidelines and increasing COVID risk, we are having to implement further measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
Therefore, from Monday 13th December, we will be asking clients to do the following when visiting the practice-
- Please wait outside or in your car until your appointment.
- Please maintain distance from the front door and other clients while waiting.
- At Heene Road, please announce your arrival by ringing on the doorbell, phoning the practice or messaging through Petsapp (our preference & you can stay in your car keeping warm).
Download Petsapp Before Your Appointment
Please download Petsapp to your smartphone before your appointment. This is a messaging app that can be used to let us know you have arrived, make prescription requests and even make contact-free payments. If you open the links below on your mobile phone it will take you straight to the download site:https://petsapp.com/ml/heene-road-worthing
- Only enter the practice once invited by a member of staff.
- Only one client per pet is permitted inside the practice and a maximum of 2 clients are allowed in the reception area at any one time.
- At Goring, we will see you at the door and will let you know if you can enter.
- Please continue to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing practices whilst inside the building.
Thank you for your consideration and patience as we are doing our best to continue caring for you and your pets through this difficult time.Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Heene Road Vets x