Register Your Pet
To register with our veterinary practice, please use the form provided below or contact us at the practice:
Worthing: 01903 200187
Goring: 01903 242236
You can register at either surgery.
New clients get £15 credit towards their first appointment!
Once you are registered we will automatically credit your account with £15.00. A minimum spend of £30.00 is required to redeem the credit.
To ensure that we can deliver the best preventative care we are changing how we do things at Heene Road Vets.
We are now asking that all of our new registrations join our VIP Club and benefit from the discounts and spread the costs in to predictable monthly payments. We can’t think of a better way to protect & look after your pet.
For pets that aren’t cats or dogs
At the moment we are not taking any routine registrations of anything other than cats & dogs who join the VIP Club. But we do have a waiting list and will see you as soon as we are able to do so.
Please call the surgery on 01903 200187 & we will add you to the waiting list
Why Choose Our Veterinary Practice?
Here at Heene Road Vets we are passionate about pet care. We have compiled a concise list of reasons why we think you should trust us to provide the best possible care for your pets.
- We are an accredited Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards veterinary practice confirmed by inspection. Our main surgery at Heene Road is accredited to small animal general practice & our branch surgery to core standards. More information can be found by clicking here.
- We are a small, friendly practice offering individualised care with continuity of vets
- We will offer you the best possible care and treatment of your pet according to your individual needs
- We will take time to explain your pet’s illness in terms that you will understand and will always be happy to answer any questions
- We have a caring, flexible approach to put you at ease when you are worried about your pet
- We always keep you informed of your pet’s progress during the time your pet is hospitalised with us
- We offer full explanations and comprehensive after-care post surgery
- We make informed choices regarding preventative medicine and pet health education
- We ensure all medications are explained and any application techniques are demonstrated for administration to your pet
- Our experienced staff are regularly updated and have a continuous training programme